Saturday, August 9, 2014

Rise of the Cloud Service Broker(CSB) Role for IT


Here is my thoughts regarding CSB(Cloud Service Broker) as outlined below.
  • What's benefits from Cloud Service Brokerage?
    • My Reply " There are three main roles of CSB; Aggregation, Integration, Customization where CBS is becoming more necessary tool as a single pane of glass for multi clouds as the number of clouds get increased."
  • As for now, Is CSB matured for Cloud market in Korea?
    • My Reply " In Korea market, I strongly believe that CSB will be matured soon given that I had tough-experienced CSB business before including unprepared and tedious amatuer organization for cloud service offering, lack of knowledge/understanding on cloud business, etc. But for now, Korea customers have better understanding on clouds as well as actually realizing that CBS concept is required plus SDN concept as well."

No comments: